International Financial Accountant

bei Client Earth
Job teilen

#Law

#Umweltschutz

#Klimaschutz

Arbeitest du hier? Klickauswertung anfragen

⌛ Vor über 30 Tagen gefunden

Stellenbeschreibung

Klickauswertung anfragen

Job Description

International Financial Accountant (0616)

  • Salary:
    See advert text below
  • Location:
    Berlin, Brussels, London
  • Contract Type:
    Indefinite
  • Hours:
    Full Time or Part Time
  • Hours Details:
    Full Time or 80% 4 days per week
  • Closing Date:
    26 September 2022
  • First Interview Dates:
    Week commencing 10th October 2022

About the role

At ClientEarth, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the support, inclusive culture, and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help ClientEarth become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better world for all.

How do we make work life better?

  • By hiring highly innovative, diverse talent that fully embraces and embodies our core values in everything they do: We focus on impact, We oppose injustice, We embrace collaboration, We prize diverse experience, We act courageously & We learn continuously
  • Our flexible working policy allows our people the choice to decide to work from home in the country where their contract of employment is issued for 80% of their month, with the other 20% of their month being office-based. We provide base IT kit to enable home working and reimbursement of up to £300 (or local equivalent) to cover additional equipment needed to ensure that you have an ergonomically sound work space.

We understand that no matter where you are, choosing a new employer can be a stressful event. We encourage you to check us out at clientearth.org to learn more about how we are impacting the world we live to protect all life on earth.

We use the power of the law, combining thousands of individual voices into one powerful force for change.

About The Opportunity

We are recruiting for an International Financial Accountant to support our International Finance Team. This is a newly created role that will work with all ClientEarth entities outside of our UK headquarters. This role will focus on statutory and tax compliance, intercompany processes, reconciliation of local accounts to the global financial system and helping with the financial set up of newly created legal entities.

This is a key role in the International Financial Accounting team, requiring strong knowledge and interpretation of international accounting standards, technical skills, and experience of international group and charity accounting. See the job description (below) for a full list of duties &  requirements for this role.

Meet your Manager 

In this role you will be managed by Shefiat Obuenwe, our International Financial Accountant Lead. Shefiat joined ClientEarth in 2020 and is based in London. A chartered Accountant with over 20 years’ experience within Finance department mainly in Public Sector and International Non-Governmental Organisation.

Further Information

Flexible working Our flexible working policy allows our people the choice to decide to work from home in the country where their contract of employment is issued for 80% of their month, with the other 20% of their month being office-based    See our Benefits page for more

ClientEarth values ​​diversity and inclusion and the benefits this brings. We aim to appoint the most suitable candidate at all times and welcome applications from people from all different backgrounds.  

Please note that ClientEarth is only able to employ those who have the pre-existing legal right to work in the UK. 

ClientEarth is not a law firm and does not provide legal advice or legal services to third parties. 

Documents - Download the full job description and person specification

Salary: From £49,165 per annum (London) From €57 905 per annum (Berlin) & From Brussels €4 243 per month (Brussels))

Documents - Download the full job description and person specification

 
Location
The Joinery , 34 Drayton Park, London, UK, N5 1PB
Albrechtstraße 22, Berlin, Germany, 10117
60 Rue de Trone (3rd floor), Brussels, Belgium, 1050

Location

Job Alerts

Create job alerts and receive notifications by email when suitable vacancies are published on this site.

Rate this advert
Hier bewerbenUnterstütze uns, indem du bei deiner Bewerbung auf baito verweist
Bewerben

Mehr davon

Weniger davon

Bewerte diesen Job und hilf uns baito zu verbessern

Dieser Job ist inaktiv

Die Bewerbungsfrist dieser Stelle ist bereits abgelaufen. Prüfe bitte auf der Webseite des Unternehmens, ob diese Stelle noch besetzt werden kann.

Arbeitest du hier? Klickauswertung anfragen

Jetzt bewerben

Unterstütze uns, indem du bei deiner Bewerbung auf baito verweist

mit Freund:innen teilen

Handkuratierte Jobs mit Sinn
direkt aus der Hauptstadt

Du möchtest mehr Impact Jobs erhalten?

Abonniere einfach unseren Jobletter

TelegramHäufigkeit wählbar
Emailjeden Mittwoch
small logobaito
Für Arbeitgeber:innenFür Entwickler:innen
Wir sind Mitglied der
green-tech-alliance-logo
Unterstützer:innen
bia-logo
esf-logo
eus-logo