SALES & KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER CHARGING SERVICE (M/F/D)
Employee Type: full-time or part-time
Starting date: immediately
Contact: Johanna Schwöbel, Team Charging Services
Application Documents by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We, inno2grid GmbH, are a young, dynamic joint venture of the DB E.C.O Group and Schneider Electric based on the EUREF campus in Berlin. Since 2015, we have been working on integrated end-to-end solutions in energy and mobility for areas and quarters, cities and municipal utilities, companies and businesses. Energy and transport transition go hand in hand, but in our opinion, there is a lack of ready-made solutions for the implementation of renewable and decentralized energy supply in combination with mobility. We tackle the challenge of reconciling the different perspectives of consumers, energy suppliers and infrastructure operators. Based on our consulting experience, we develop new, innovative IT and service solutions as holistic, customer-specific solutions.
With its partner network, the Team Charging Services offers infrastructure and services for electromobility and decentralized energy supply throughout Germany. For the individual charging station up to mobility stations, we pursue our end-to-end approach, from conceptual design and planning to roll-out and installation to operation, including billing and customer service with 24/7 availability. Supported by software products from the Digital Solutions team and in direct exchange with the experts in the Consulting team of inno2grid, we accompany our customers in their implementation of the energy and transport transition.
You want to not only think about the energy and transport transition with enthusiasm, talent and expertise, but also implement it? Then you're an excellent problem solver for the complex, novel challenges our customers face as a result. Join our team and let's make an important contribution together!
What you’ll do:
- You take care of the sales of our infrastructure and services and actively acquire customers
- You act as the first point of contact for our customers and are in close contact with our project team and the Digital Solutions team in order to place new or special customer requests
- You play a leading role in business development and transfer your experience in customer contact into ideas for new business models. You analyze the market and competition at an early stage for future requirements and derive sales potentials
- You create offer documents and presentations for our customers in cooperation with the team
- You represent our team and the company at events and trade fairs and design our external appearance together with the marketing team
What you bring:
- Successfully completed vocational training, university degree or comparable qualification with relevant subject matter (mobility, energy)
- Several years of professional experience, ideally in the field of charging infrastructure, electromobility or similar
- You are a communication professional in German and English and can optimally respond to customers with your high social competence as well as purposefully mediate between different positions
- You ideally have knowledge in the economic field (marketing/strategy/sales)
- You have a confident manner as well as a strong customer, service and team orientation and you distinguish yourself through your empathy and your strategic thinking
- You enjoy Germany-wide, potentially further business trips
What we offer:
- A young, diverse team of approx. 60 employees with flat hierarchies, a goal- and value-oriented mentality and a passion for new things
- A dynamic and secure working environment in a joint venture between the DB E.C.O Group and Schneider Electric, with the prospect of a long-term, varied career outlook
- A great deal of creative freedom and the ability to act on one's own responsibility
- Flexible working hours with mobile working
- A personal get-together at summer parties, team events, joint sports activities or simply lunch on our beautiful EUREF campus
- Benefits like a mobility budget (e.g. job ticket and bike, pool electric vehicle), company pension plan, fresh organic fruit in the office, ...
Does a varied job in a young company appeal to you?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your application with possible starting date to ! email@example.com