Who we are
FIWARE is an Open Source initiative defining a universal set of standards for context data management that facilitate the development of Smart solutions for different domains such as Smart Cities, Smart Industries, Smart Ports, Smart Logistics, Smart Factories, and others.
The person in this role will become part of the initiative Smart Data Models to compile data models based on open standards or actual use cases. This team supports a growing open-source community and supports projects using these data models with FIWARE software technologies that help integrate best-of-breed IoT, BigData, Robotics, and AI technology stacks and frameworks.
- Curation of the data models of the initiative in the GitHub repositories. Development of python scripts to ease the creation and maintenance of the data models, including the JSON schemas, the markdown, and the exports in CSV and SQL
- Creation of training materials (web page/video) for the developed services
- Participation in FIWARE Open Source Community activities such as the development of new features in FIWARE components, development of training material, etc.
- Experience with programming languages, such as: Python and PHP
- Experience with files in json and jsonld formats
- Basic knowledge Git and Github interface
- Experience with json schema
- Experience with Github API
- Experience with linux commands console
- Eagerness to learn new software technologies
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in English
- Location: Enrolled at a German or Spanish University
As soon as possible